Thursday, May 3, 2007

Untitled Blog


Happy Friday everyone. Unfortunately we are standing at the end of a series of short weeks and long weekends. This weekend is the weekend when team Barloworld Optimus takes on the Nedbank challenge (or at least the non-lazy one’s amongst us). To some of you this will come as a surprise that I will actually be running, something I haven’t done since school days (which is not that long ago!) and even then I was more of a sprinter than a long distance endurance junky. Nevertheless I took the challenge and will report back on Monday (that’s if I’m still alive).

I went swimming this morning at the Virgin Active in Sandton before work as I sometimes do only to find that my swim buddy (Ryk Neethling) must have decided to sleep late today, but I don’t mind as that means I’m one ahead of him now :-). I also realized that it’s not only Mooikloof Ridge that experience water related problems, as I was busy taking a shower at the gym I looked down at some stage and was surprised to see that the whole floor was completely flooded, and water was about to stream out the door. Of course I quickly pulled a disappearing act, but if you hear anything on the news about the VA in Sandton being under water or closed until further notice……IT WAS ME!!!!!........

No comments: