Thursday, May 10, 2007

A tribute to Mrs. G

It is evident that this has been an extremely busy week considering the amount of publications I managed to get out. Luckily we have reached the end of the first full work week in a while, and the weekend ahead is much needed. Just a reminder that this coming Sunday is in fact Mothers Day so don’t hold back.

I can honestly say that I’m blessed with the best mom in the world. I know what you are thinking, I’m not just saying that because she still does my laundry and I eat there regularly, I really mean it. I’m convinced that not only is she probably the most compassionate person in the universe, but Gwen also possesses several super powers. I mean raising four boys, of which I’m one, on her own, while running businesses, studying and still manage to retain her sanity, and manage to look like she’s our sister instead of our mother is quite remarkable. I can carry on-and-on for hours but unfortunately I have work to do.

Ek is seker ek kan namens Gebroeders Gouws praat as ek sĂȘ: Ma is die beste ooit!

Me and the Queen


PS. She is definitely the best cook in the world as well, that’s the main reason I have to swim miles and miles each day to stay in shape.

No comments: