Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Pirates of the Caribbean At Worlds End


I was in the unfortunate position to go and watch the third movie in the series of films about Captain Jack Sparrow and his crew this past Sunday. With my luck I was seated next to ‘n man three times my size who continuously leaned back to throw popcorn into his oral cavity tipping my chair to the back every time. This made sleeping quite difficult and therefore explains that fact that I was only able to sleep 1 of the 3 hour movie. The only positive about the movie is Keira Knightly’s flawless beauty, she managed to remain clean throughout the movie without a scratch, she reminded me of Hunter Tylo in a Lux advert ….”because she’s worth it”. To my delight I was informed that this was the last in the series films so I will never have to endure this again.

Score…….ag do me a favour…….

No comments: