Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Clueless Conclusion #4

My mind went on a rampage again like it sometimes does and I came to another few conclusions:

  • One can get tennis elbows from playing squash.
  • I found a solution to the predicament that the swimming pool’s water dries ones skin…….bubble bath in the pool duh!
  • I realized that I don’t just dislike Jurie Els’s music, I hate it!
  • If someone is called “Kabous” instead of the proper Kobus/Cobus, watch him closely, he is most probably trying to con you or busy stealing from you, another sign is his eyes are too far apart.
  • I realized that it is not the norm on the East Rand to stop wearing clothes if you’ve grown 5 sizes!….I suppose there is nothing wrong with a white belly hanging out underneath your jersey! Gister se jean en vandag se boudjies!
  • I realized that Mooikloof Ridge will most probably never ever have normal water supply ever again.
  • I don’t like Pirates of the Caribbean.
  • I realized Freaky can actually become angry!

No comments: