Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Back in the saddle


Good day my faithful readers, this is a lovely day indeed! The question might arise why am I in such a good mood for a change, and the answer to that is obvious. I fetched my car this morning! I went to the workshop with the expectancy of paying the R11000 that I had sleepless nights about. As I walked into the office ready to kick-up a fight as I sometimes do I realized that none of the personnel could look me in the eye, therefore I asked for the invoices and was pleasantly surprised that the price has miraculously come down by R2000 only because they miss judged me for a young naïve pushover, instead of the hardegat bliksem that I sometimes transform into when people try and take me for a ride without a saddle.

So I’m back in the saddle of the BMW, I just got used to the khaki clothes and the rooi velskoene of my mystic boer image. I must say I erase everything I said about selling the Beemer, there is no fucking way…….sheer driving pleasure (WITH power steering I might add).

1 comment:

Freaky said...

Glad to hear you got your ryperd back, I told you that R11 000 was BS and to get another quote. My other suggestion was to drive without power steering and build some muscle while driving..... you are just lazy.