Sunday, May 27, 2007

Riaan verjaar

On Friday we all celebrated Riaan’s birthday the old fashioned way, and I mean really old fashioned way! We all traveled back in time to the middle ages for a party at Greensleeves that will be remembered for some time to come. It was the good old days when women was still lower than the value of the rand, and eating like savages (no pun intended Zeurika) and banging on the table with sticks was still acceptable.

For those who bargained to see me in tights, sorry to disappoint, I went for a alternative peasant outfit. Congratulations to Lord Harry Fartalot who has become Earl Harry Fartalot on Friday night. Just don’t get any ideas, this doesn’t mean you call the shots at work now as well.

Here are a few memoirs captured on film:


The man of the hour

John & me (we didn't have dates therefore we had to feed each other)

me and Flavio.. or is it Tony? I don't know anymore but I'm sure I saw him in Mr Bean's Holiday

me and Zeurika (the Savage)

Dawie, me and Lord Fartalot




No comments: