Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tranquility at its best

I’m sitting here in the middle of the night waiting for yet another Optimiza National Consolidation to run on my laptop (the super-duper fast one). The infomercials on TV has failed to keep me amused, there is still no water in Kungwini Municipality so I can’t wash my dishes, I can’t shower, I can’t do much except writing my next blog which is kind of risky to do at this stage as the process running in the background of my pc might crash while I type as it has so many times before but at the moment I have reached the pinnacle of boredom and excessive frustration that I’m willing to take the chance.

With this state of mind I’m planning my day ahead which has already begun an hour ago. I have to swindle my way around peak hour traffic in order to reach the office at a reasonable hour to start another few Optimiza processes to run to completion in time for me to do some analysis before I face the client at 2pm to break the news on what the real picture on the national inventory health looks like for a Trucking company facing a few challenges.

Apart from my work related tasks I have to deal with a few other things as well. I’m working on a plan to mobilize our community to stand up against the current gross human rights violations forced upon us as residents of Mooikloof Ridge by keeping us from our right to fresh water, for which we pay! I think being patient for a month is far more than what is expected of anyone. If any of my devoted readers could supply me with contacts at any of the following media institutions I will be very grateful. e-TV, Pretoria News, Beeld, Carte Blanche, CNN, BBC, The Oprah Winfrey Show, Jerry Springer, Dr Phil or just anyone willing to listen!

By the way, the process just crashed in the background F#@%^&%!………………

It’s now an hour later and I’ve managed to assemble my pc again after manhandling it a bit. I’m going to sleep now f#ck this!

No comments: