Sunday, March 18, 2007

My encounter with orca


………suddenly the lights dimmed! I could feel the vibration in the water of the pool as the tremors became clearer. I surfaced like a submarine in world war two, not sure what awaits my ascent to the water level. Removing my misty goggles to improve my vision were unavoidable. I could hardly believe my eyes…….

There she was! Could it be? Is it really possible? It was a figure unknown to me. Dressed in a pink swimming cap with matching goggles, her blue swimsuit accentuated her boundless curves. Never in my life have I seen such an amount of cellulite kept under pressure by a single piece of lycra….

She approached the little stepladder leading into the water, she turned AROUND!!! There was a sudden silence in the gym as everyone held their breaths as the little pieces of metal fought the excessive gravitational forces. The sound of stainless steel scratching against the surface is enough to make milk go sour. Her monstrous thighs frightened me! She slowly launched into the pool causing excessive water displacement.

Now only the pink head with puffy eyes were visible above the surface, it reminded me of a certain mammal living in parts of Africa fond of Chomps. I was amazed by the speed at which this babe was gliding from one side to another. I suppose it’s understandable as whales are quite maneuverable. I had to see for myself, so I rinsed my goggles and investigated. Have you ever seen an overweight bullfrog swimming in a pond? It’s a picture you don’t forget easily, but you do find it difficult to describe to your friends.

I really do admire this lady as it must take a huge amount of pure guts to rock up at a public swimming pool knowing that you are going to be the main event of the day dressed in a swimsuit manufactured by Camp Master Pty Ltd. I wish her all the best on her journey of losing the few extra kg’s. . . . I salute you!

2 comments:

Niwde said...

I hope you didn't write that to make me think, did you?

Julius Gouws said...

If the costume fit......