Sunday, March 4, 2007

C-Section for an A-List member

Today once again it is a big day in the lives of the Gouws family. Today it is the day that we add another name to the bottom of the A-list. We welcome Henri Gouws jr to the royal family, and yes you read correctly, it is another boy. This is just the way we ensure that what our family is famous for lives on in generations to come, and that, of coarse is the eligibility of the Gouws men, in other words God’s gift to wom………..

This is then also the main reason for me being unmarried as I am the youngest of the senior generation of Gouws men, and currently the only brother not spoken for, I feel it is my duty to stay single to keep the hopes of single women alive, until the younger breed is ready to take over the reigns as the bachelor/s. Watching Pieter Gouws jr(3) and his girlfriend Amnestie (3) I might have to step down sooner than I bargained for . . . and then with Josua Gouws’s (picture below) inquisitive nature I might learn a thing or two from the youngsters………..


Welcome Henri……from your favorite uncle…… (the crazy one) . .I will post visiuals of the new born as soon as the proud daddy is finished smoking his cigar and sent me some pics.

No comments: