Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Running from your problems


I never thought I would live to see the day that an IT guy physically run away from me in order not to face the reality of him being completely useless and have been avoiding me for quite some time. I just happened to walk past the IT office (at one of my psycho clients) yesterday when the door opened behind me. As I turned around to see who exited the door I could see from the corner of my eye someone running around the corner. That someone looked very much like my “mate” from AutoMate whom I’ve been bugging, begging and threatening since January for certain requested deliverables. Who says you can’t run away from your problems!

So unfortunately I had to transform into a bastard again and sent out yet another email asking for my files and in the process copied the whole of Gauteng in the mail…….I’m still waiting for a response……. I’m running out of ideas!

No comments: