Sunday, February 11, 2007

MPH 07

As you know I am what one would call an automotive junky, therefore it comes as no surprise that I didn't miss the MPH 07 show at The Dome this past weekend. Chances are that some of you might have been there as well and I just didn't see you because I was wearing my 3D spectacles or there was some middle aged teenager burning some rubber on stage in his Subaru causing a smokescreen. But then if you were there you would understand that looking at other people were also not really the main attraction (although the girls at the exhibition stands caused a bit of a distraction).

I was amazed by maneuvers that can be accomplished with everyday vehicles (I was even surprised and proud by the Barloworld Caterpillars performing on stage). Just a bit of advice if you are browsing for a used car, be very careful of buying any demo vehicle with low mileage and worn tyres over the next couple of days!

I have finalised my birthday wish list for next year, so the first person to give me an Aston Martin DB9 will be my best friend forever.


1 comment:

Niwde said...

Why not the whole Aston Martin collection, while we are at it... hehe