Monday, July 2, 2007

Blogging at 30000 ft

So I leave Cape Town behind with a slight feeling of sadness, but I’m pretty sure I will be back in the not too distant future. It is starting to feel like a second home these days. This particular trip was supposed to have been a peaceful relaxing long weekend. Something went completely wrong along the way and it turned out to be one jol from beginning to end with very little sleep. I didn’t even have much time for blogging (except during certain sleepless nights) that’s why I’m trying the newest thing called “airborne blogging”. If I make spelling mistakes please excuse as we are experiencing some turbulence over the Karoo at the moment.

I would like to take this public opportunity to thank my Cape Town buddies for a great time, especially Heinrich for always having your door open for me to come down and sponge on your hospitality. Unfortunately this past weekend was not the last.

No comments: