Sunday, June 10, 2007

It's rather blue.....

Good morning you will realize that this is not a lengthy blog, the reason for that is that I feel a bit under the weather today, and the day just started off on a bad foot. My plans to start the week with a workout in the gym this morning was shattered when I woke up and realized something must have ran me over in my sleep. Opening the tap in my bathroom was a bad idea as the water was off during the night again, which resulted in spraying me and the whole bathroom with ice cold water, at least that woke me up! Arriving at work I couldn’t find my access tag, and at 6am the office is rather deserted so it took me quite some time to get into the building and escape the cold.

So yes I’m ranting and raving again as some of my readers call it, but I think I have enough reason.

No comments: