Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Clueless Conclusions: #5

After spending 3 hours on the road this morning, no I’m not on vacation I simply came to work, I finally arrived at the office at 10h00. If this didn’t make up my mind to put my house on the market and move to Johannesburg nothing will. This doesn’t mean I will become a Lions supporter at all.

I haven’t blogged for a few days for a number of reasons, the main reason being that I’ve been preoccupied with all kinds of matters therefore struggled to gather my thoughts to put pen to paper (or rather fingers to keyboard). Subsequently I’ve managed to capture all my piglets again and that calls for today’s blog with a few conclusions.
  • People with self-esteem issues will try to convince you that they are smarter than you and try and look intelligent by turning a test page with a noise so that you have to take note that they are actually ahead of you, not recognizing the fact that they might answer incorrectly in the process of sprinting through the test just to finish before you so that they can put down their pencils hard and steady to attract even more attention to them, only to try and find justification for them studying accounting instead of engineering.
  • I realized that John (otherwise known as Gideon……I work with the strangest people) likes to live on the dangerous side of life by messing with other guy’s girlfriends and deliberately “forgetting” to prepare management reports.
  • Gideon also proved that you can obtain second degree burns from a binding machine. Well now at least you’ve got an excuse for not doing management reports.
  • I realized that Gerhardus’s car is so dirty because he didn’t realize it was filthy purely because he can’t see that well.
  • The person making the jokes that can be classified as being under the belt is actually my boss.
  • Weather like this is perfect stay in bed weather, staying in bed alone is just sad.......

2 comments:

John Nelson said...

I do not mess with other peoples girlfriends, thats a total fabrication of the truth.

Freaky said...

......riiiiiiiight......