Sunday, November 16, 2008

Dear Diary

I don’t keep a diary therefore I just want to jot down a few pointers on here so that I can look back one day with a tear in my eye on the what life was like as a twenty something.


Friday night
- I rediscovered why people buy a Mercedes Benz SLK. So that you can drive through the city topless on a beautiful summer evening. I don’t understand the Theuns Jordaan part just as yet, but I suppose anything goes in a German sports car because you kind of set the rules in any case.
- Heinrich arrived from Cape Town in style of course I expect nothing less, another expensive German auto.


Saturday
- Started early with coffee in my own bed, now that I can get used to!
- Breakfast with Gwen in Pretoria,
- Hard physical labor at no 97 Oak Hill to prepare for new tenants
- Josua Gouws turned 3, of course I had to attend the party and consume some cake.
- Gym session to burn off the cake.
- Dinner at Vintage Fresh with some of the most interesting people in Gauteng whom I call my friends. Please don’t make any assumptions on any of the photographs on facebook. I don’t know how it happened that I woke up on my bed (fully made) at 5 am with my party clothes on….suppose that’s proof of a successful party.

For some reason I just had to include this picture to make a few of my friends jealous



Sunday
- Early greasy breakfast at Hyde Park.
- The best medicine for a hangover is exercise, so I had the most amazing swim after breakfast.
- Spent lunchtime next to the pool in the glorious sun, with good company I might add ….
- Early dinner at the airport with Heinrich before he departed again.
- Late evening tea with Mr Big.
- Then finally bed.

No comments: