Wednesday, November 12, 2008

And the award goes to....

So I settled for black. From head to toe dressed in black I arrived at the Supplier of the Year Awards passing the two red Ferrari’s and the GT40 after parking my Aston Martin DBS (I wish!). The 007 undertone décor of this function made Edith’s wedding look like a kid’s party. The food was exceptional and so was the music. The awards made some people very happy and then drunk, and other people drunk and then very happy. An innocent admin clerk of a fresh produce supplier can transform into a voluptuous woman that pulls you on the dance floor that doesn’t want to let go, and that just because of a few drinks ….or is it?

I had lots of fun, although waking up feeling a bit bilious was not that much fun, fortunately a proper hotel breakfast sorted me out.

No comments: