Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Ekke leef nog

Good afternoon everyone, I was reprimanded last night by a regular reader regarding the fact that my blog is so out dated. My sincere apologies for the quietness. I’ve been extremely busy over the past couple of weeks both work related and off course socially and I just haven’t been able to focus on blogging. Mens sou dink ek het muisneste! But no, before anyone gets excited I didn’t go away to Las Vegas to elope, I was just otherwise occupied.

Anyways trust all is well in everyone’s lives, I’m currently in the full on process of planning my relocation to the big bad city of Johannesburg as my temporary stay in Parkhurst completely spoiled me, furthermore I’m in a competition in the quest to transform into a Menshealth cover model (I still have some work to do) and then I hear the rumors of another triathlon coming up so I spend quite a lot of time in the gym!

As the rest of the country I’m also looking forward to the upcoming public holiday (woman’s day) and seeing that its only for women to celebrate I will be going away on an all boys long weekend, you girls enjoy!

No comments: