Sunday, October 19, 2008

Previously on .....

Just to put everything in perspective since the end of Season One of Clueless Conclusions lets just recap a few main pointers. . . . .

Previously on Clueless Conclusions:


-The only unmarried Gouws brother is now officially me, which is obviously starting to raise all kinds of questions which I’m not obliged to give answers to.


-I subsequently moved to Sandton...no I’m not a snob although I have absolutely no problem with enjoying the finer things in life ...this have no relation to the golf clubs that I have in the boot of my car, I still can’t play......

-I had the most awesome vacation in South America where I tried my hand at skiing and realised that I’m not a natural in everything I do, at least I provided some entertainment to the other Eskimos sweeping by down the slopes. I also came to the conclusion that the Argentineans are not all as attractive as they were in that crying movie (maybe they should have rather used Amy Winehouse for the role of Evita instead of Madonna). But now the Brazilians are a totally different story, and boy do they know how to party!

- A cheap fix if you need it, is sleeping pills on an empty stomach followed by a G & T, it makes you see cartoon characters on board of an Airbus A340.

- I had a stalker that turned out into a possible modelling career in swimwear.......watch the billboards.....

-It turns out my maid has got long fingers, and by that I don’t mean she can reach for the last bit of chutney in a Mrs Balls bottle, she can make jewellery disappear. . . at least she can iron!

-Two of my best friends emigrated to Netherland just so that they can fornicate in Vondelpark

-A 60 year old police captain from PE added me on facebook as a friend??

No comments: